Benefits of Orange Peel
How to Use Orange Peel : (Benefits of Orange Peel) “The orange peels are rich in vitamins and minerals, folate, fibers vitamin C, vitamin B6, calcium, and other nutrients. The peel of an orange is full of polyphenols that protect against several diseases. Orange peels contain anti-cancer natural chemicals such as limonene. And also orange peel contains oil that is full of anti-inflammatory properties which boost immune power. “
Before we intake the orange peels, we must discuss whether their intake is safe or not?
If you desire to intake orange peels, then first of all take fresh, juicy, and organic orange. Wash the orange properly with hot water and get rid of pesticides before intake. The orange peels have texture and are hard. Thus it can cause discomfort indigestion. However peel can be consumed by cutting it into small, thin pieces. Its taste is bitter. To avoid bitter taste we can add some sweet flavor from the top or mix it with salad or shake. But it is better to apply it locally.
The benefit of orange peel for skin
Orange peel powder contains vitamin C that forms collagen and elastin which makes the skin beautiful, youthful, and bright. It works against oily skin and makes the same soft, smooth and solid and also reduces blackheads, pigmentation, marks, acne, and scars on the face. It is useful to lighten skin color and tone, works as a natural cleanser, as a honey stringent, scrub, moisturizer, and tone up skin. It contains antioxidants that slow down the aging and wrinkles of the face. It makes the hair shiny and soft. It removes dandruff and stops hair fall. You can also use it as a whitener of the tooth.
Read Also>> Difference between Dementia and Alzheimers Disease
How to use orange peel powder to tone up and fairness of skin
Apply any of the below-mentioned combinations on your skin as suits you, remain the same for 10 minutes, thereafter, wash the same with water.
1. Take 1 tablespoonful fresh orange peel powder, add 1/2 tablespoonful apple cider vinegar and 1/2 tablespoon Honey, mix all the items make a paste, and apply it as you desire.
2. 2 tablespoon orange peel powder.1 tbsp Walnut powder, and 1 tbsp sandalwood powder, mix them, make a paste, apply on the skin as directed above.
3. 2 tablespoon orange peel powder, a pinch of turmeric, and 1 tbsp Honey mix make a paste, and use as mentioned above.
4. 2 tablespoon orange peel powder, 3 tbsp milk, mix, make a paste, and apply as you desire in the light of the above instructions.
5. 2 tablespoon orange peel powder, 2 tablespoons Multani mitti, rose water, mix, make a paste and apply as per your requirement as mentioned above.
For whitening the teeth
• 1 tablespoon orange peel powder, make a paste with water, and keep it on your teeth for 3 minutes then Wash your tooth with water. Use it once a week. Do not use it frequently, it may damage the natural enamel of the tooth.
Orange peel powder for scar or use as a scrubber and cleanser
1 tablespoon orange peel powder, ½ tablespoon oatmeal. Mix the same, make a paste and apply it on the face and wash with cold water after 15 minutes. It will close the pores.
Orange peel powder for dry skin: Apply
1. 2 tablespoon orange peel powder, 1 tablespoon honey, and rose water. Mix and make a paste. Apply the same on the skin wash it off with water after 10 minutes.
2. 1 tablespoon orange peel powder mix in 2tbsp milk. Apply the paste on your face, wash the same with water after 10 minutes.
Orange peel powder for hair, dandruff, and scalp problems
a. Mix orange peel powder and yogurt, make a paste. Rub the paste into the scalp and hair and leave the same for 2 to 3 hours. Wash the same with water.
b. Add orange peel powder into olive oil. Make a thin paste. Rub the same into the scalp and all over the hair. Wash it with shampoo after an hour. It prevents hair fall and makes the hair shiny and soft.
whether orange peel lighten skin color?
Yes, orange peel is a natural bleach agent and is safe for the skin. Orange peel is rich in vitamin C and natural AHAs which have properties to lighten skin color. If you want to obtain the best result, apply orange peel powder at night because in day time vitamin C can make the face sensitive to the sunlight.
Q:-What is orange peel good for?
Ans:- Orange peel contains provitamin A, Folate, thiamine, riboflavin, vitamin B6 and calcium, polyphenols that help to prevent and manage many chronic conditions includes, type 2 diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, and obesity.
Q:- Is orange peel good for skin?
Ans:- Orange peel contains citric acid which helps in skin exfoliation and dries out acne and improves the overall look of skin.
Q:-Can you boil orange peel and drink the same?
Ans:- yes, you can drink boiled orange peel water. Put one teaspoon chopped orange peel in a utensil add one cup water. Put the same on the flame and let it brew for some time. Once the water is boiled. Let the peels steep for 10 minutes. Thereafter filter the water and consume the same like tea.