E Shram Card Self Registration 2022
Complete Details of E Shram Card Online Registration Portal (E Shram Card Self Registration 2022): There are a large number of workers and laborers in India who are associated with the unorganized sector. They have to face many financial difficulties to survive in their life. In India these days a large number of workers and laborers are getting their e-shram card made. There are a large number of laborers and workers in India who are associated with the unorganized sector. They have to face many financial difficulties to survive in their life. In view of this problem, the Government of India had introduced the e-shram card last year.
With the creation of this card, the record of workers and laborers comes to the government. In this way their chances of getting employment increase significantly. Apart from this, an insurance cover of Rs 2 lakh is also given to the workers under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana. At the same time, in the event of disability, an assistance amount of Rs 1 lakh is given to the workers by the government. By having an e-shram card, the workers get direct benefits of various ambitious schemes being run by the government. In this episode, let us know what documents are required while making e-shram card and what are the qualifications for it?
EShram.gov.in Registration 2022
E Shram Card will be issued to all the unorganized workers registered on the eshram.gov.in portal. Through this card, workers will be able to get the benefits of government schemes from anywhere in the country. Through this article we are going to share you detailed information about e-shram portal registration, e-shram card benefits in hindi and which documents will be required for e-shram card self registration 2022 etc. Therefore, you must read the article till the end. To get all the important information related to E Shram Card 2022 Registration. So far 26 crore unorganized workers have registered on the e-shram portal.
Read More>> How to Update Address in Aadhar Card : Step by Step Complete Process
Benefits of E Shram Card Self Registration
The main objective of launching the e Shram Portal is to create a national database of the unorganized workers of the country so that the social and economic standard of living of the workers can be improved. 12 Digit E Shram Card (UAN Card) will be provided to all the workers after registration on E Shram Portal. The personal, professional, bank details and skill details of the workers will be entered in the e-shram card, on the basis of which the workers will be able to get work based on their skills.
The financial assistance payable by the government will be directly deposited in the bank account of the workers. To deal with other epidemics like corona in future, workers can be helped financially on the basis of the database available on the e-shram portal eshram.gov.in.
Read More>> How To Check Vehicle Owner Details By Number : How To Know Owner Name From Vehicle Number
E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 Beneficiary List, Who can get E Shram Card made?
Know who among you can be included in the e-shram card beneficiary list-
- small and marginal farmers
- agricultural labor
- Street vendors
- domestic workers
- vegetable and fruit seller
- newspaper seller
- rickshaw driver
- MGNREGA workers
- rag pickers
- csc center driver
- ASHA workers etc.
Features of E Shram Portal – E Shram Card Self Registration 2022
- After registering on the e-shram portal, the workers will get the e-shram card, on the basis of which they will be given the benefits of government schemes directly.
- A national database of unorganized workers will be prepared on this portal, which will bring transparency in the implementation of government schemes.
- The benefits of various types of government schemes will be provided to the workers through e-shram card.
- Through this card, the standard of living of the workers will improve and they will become self-reliant and empowered.
- So far 26 crore workers have been registered on the e-shram portal.
- Through this card, the workers will get maintenance allowance.
- Accident insurance up to Rs 2 lakh will be provided to the workers on making e-shram card.
- On the marriage of the daughter of laborers, marriage grant up to Rs. 51000/- will be provided.
- Better medical and health services will be provided.
- Atal Pension Yojana, Prime Minister Shram Yogi will be benefited under Maandhan Pension Yojana.
Stakeholders of E Shram Portal 2022
- ministry of labor and employment
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- National Informatics Center
- State/Union Territory Govt.
- Line Ministries/Departments of Central Government
- Shramik Facilitation Center and Field Operator
- Unorganized workers and their families
- CSC – SPV
- Department of Post through Post Office
- private sector partner
E Shram Card Self Registration Required Documents
To get an e-Shram card, it is mandatory for you to have an Aadhar card. Apart from this, your mobile number should be linked with Aadhar card. It is also mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account. Without these your e-shram card will not be made. The following documents will be required by the beneficiary for e-shram card registration on the e-shram portal:-
- Aadhar card
- mobile number linked with aadhar
- Bank account statement
- residence certificate etc.
E Shram Card Self Registration 2022 Online Registration Process
How to make E-Shram Card:- To make E-Shram Card yourself sitting at home, follow the process given here carefully:-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of e Shram Portal, eshram.gov.in.
- After opening the official website, on the home page you will see the option of “Register on e-Shram”, click on it.
- After clicking on the option the next page will open.
- In this page you have to enter mobile number and captcha code and click on “Send OTP” button.
- Now you will receive an OTP on the mobile number, you have to enter that OTP and click on “Submit” button.
- After this, the next page will open in which you have to enter the Aadhar number and captcha code and click on the send OTP button.
- Now you will receive OTP on your Aadhaar linked mobile number.
- You have to enter that OTP and click on “Submit” button.
- After this “E Shram Card Self Registration Form” will open.
- You have to enter the personal details, bank account details, skill details etc asked in the form.
- After entering all the details click on submit button.
- In this way your application for e Shram Card will be done successfully.
Procedure to login on E Shram Portal 2022
Follow all the steps given below to know the e Shram Portal Login Process 2022.
- Firstly visit the official website of e Shram Portal.
- Now on the home page you will see the option of “State Login”, click on it.
- After clicking on the option the login page will open.
- In this page you have to enter username, password and captcha code and click on “Login” button.
- In this way you will be successfully logged in to the portal.