How To Check Aadhar Link In Bank
Bank account is linked with Aadhaar Card or not? How To Check Aadhar Link In Bank Offline / Online (How To Check Aadhar Link In Bank): As you all know that bank account has become essential for the normal life of a person, all people use bank account along with this bank account is aadhaar. Linking with the card has also been made mandatory, in such a situation, you can check sitting at home whether your account is linked to the Aadhar card or not, if it is not, then you should get it linked in time. Aadhar card is an important document issued by the government. Which is used as government paper in all government work and elsewhere, whether your bank account is linked with Aadhaar card or not
You can check this sitting at home, apart from this, you can also check which bank account is linked in your Aadhar card, which link is Aadhar card with bank, the complete process of checking is given below. Any beneficiary can link his bank account with Aadhaar online. For this, you can use mobile banking, SMS, phone banking, ATM or you can also link Aadhaar with bank account. If the bank account is not linked with Aadhaar, then suburban transfer to the bank account will not be possible. How to know whether your bank account is linked with Aadhaar is given below.
Read Also>> Idli, Dosa and Appe Recipe – Idli Dosa Appe Recipe
Why is it necessary to link Aadhaar Card with bank account?
At present, Aadhar card is as important for a poor as it is necessary for the rich. Today, if someone does not have an Aadhar card, then he cannot take advantage of government facilities. And to take advantage of any other facility, it is very important to have mobile number (Aadhaar card mobile number link) and bank account (Aadhaar card bank account link) from Aadhar card. If a person’s Aadhaar is not linked with mobile or bank account, then they have to face many problems. At the same time, they also had to suffer losses at times. Today we are going to tell you whether your Aadhar card is linked with your bank account or not, you can easily check it online and offline.
Read Also>> How to Earn Money From Google Pay App : Now How to Earn From ₹ 100 to ₹ 1000 Daily
How To Check Aadhar Link In Bank Offline Status
You can check whether your aadhar card is linked with bank account or not through offline mode. You can check by following the steps given below.
- First of all dial 9999# number in your phone.
- After this, the option of Aadhar Link Status will appear on the screen of the phone.
- After reading this you have to press number 1.
- Now enter your 12 Aadhar number in your phone and click on send.
- After this, you will have to confirm the correctness of the Aadhaar number on the screen.
- Now 1. press the send button by typing
- After sometime a notification will come in the phone.
- In this notification, you will see which bank account your Aadhaar is linked with.
Read Also>> BSTC 2022 Apply Online Rajasthan BSTC 2022 Advertisement, Online Application Start
How To Check Aadhar Link In Bank How To Check Online Status
All banks have made it mandatory to link aadhar card with bank account, if your aadhar card is not linked with your bank account then you may face trouble, so it is necessary to link aadhar card with bank account i.e. get eKYC it is necessary to do. If you do not know whether your Aadhar card is linked with the bank or not, then you can easily check from home, if you want to know which bank account is linked with your Aadhar card, then you can also know about it. You can follow this simple procedure to know which bank account your Aadhar card is linked with
- First of all go to the official website of UIDAI.
- After that click on the section of Aadhaar Services on the home page.
- Click on Aadhaar Linking Status in Aadhaar Service.
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and security code and click on send OTP.
- Now an OTP will come on the mobile number linked with your Aadhar card.
- Enter that OTP and click on submit button.
- After this, the details of bank account linked with Aadhaar will open in front of you on the screen.