How To Check Vehicle Owner Details By Number
It keeps happening, in which there are many people who accidentally leave their lives after saving their lives. As such, no legal action is taken against them. But we can reach that person by getting the information from the number plate of the vehicle. From the number plate, we will be able to get many information related to that person like the name of the owner of the vehicle, city etc. So today we will provide all the information about how to reach the owner of the vehicle. How To Check Vehicle Owner Details By Number : How To Know Owner Name From Vehicle Number
Through this post, you can also check the complete information from the number plate of any vehicle sitting at home, so read this post till the end. If you want to get any information about any means used by us like car, bus, auto, motorcycle etc. then you can get all the information with the help of number plate if you want to know the complete details of that vehicle, Such as the name of the owner of the vehicle, the address of the village or city and the RTO with which it is registered, registration date, fitness, pollution insurance, you can get all these information sitting at home.
Find owner name and address from number plate
You will be able to get vehicle owner details from number plate through mobile. For this you have to download the Play Store or mParivahan official site parivahan.gov.in or mParivahan app. Apart from this, you will also be able to know the details of the owner of the vehicle with the help of the number of the vehicle from the message (SMS) in the mobile.
If you take a second hand vehicle (from a third person) and want to find out the real owner of that vehicle, then this app can prove to be very useful for you too. Will you be able to find out who is the real owner of the car? Or how many times has the vehicle been challaned ? Vehicle model number, how old is the vehicle? If the vehicle is in order, is it insured or not? For this reason, the Transport Department has created the parivahan.gov.in website and the mobile app mParivahan for the convenience of the public.
Read More>> How To Make Birth Certificate Online : How to Make Birth Certificate Online From Mobile
Ways to get vehicle owner information from number plate
With the help of mobile phone, you will be able to easily find the name of the owner of that vehicle from the number sitting at home, as well as get complete information about that vehicle. For this you can get information in the following ways-
- With the help of Transport Department official site parivahan.gov.in.
- You can also visit their other website Vahan.nic.in.
- mParivahan, RTO vehicle information by downloading the app in mobile.
- By Mobile Message (SMS) with the help of RTO number.
- You can get information about such a vehicle by visiting the Transport Department’s site which is as follows-
How To Check Vehicle Owner Details By Registration Number
- First of all you have to visit the official website of Transport Department, parivahan.gov.in.
- After this, the option of RC Status will appear in front of you, on which you will have to click.
- After this option a new page will open on your screen.
- In the new page you have to go to the option of entering the vehicle number and enter the vehicle number,
- After entering this number you have to enter the captcha verification code in the option just below it
- Then click on vehicle search option.
- After this, all the information about the car will come in front of you.
Read More>> CTET Level 1 (Class 1 to 5) Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Know Owner Name by Vehicle Number from Mobile App
You can also download the app from mobile and get complete information about the vehicle with the help of vehicle number, for this you have to download mParivahan app in your mobile.
- First of all you have to go to Google Play Store on your mobile.
- You have to download mParivahan app from play store.
- As soon as you open the mParivahan app, you will get three options on the home page of this app – Dashboard, RC Dashboard, DL Dashboard.
- Out of these three options, you have to click in RC Dashboard.
- After selecting the RC Dashboard, you need to enter the RC number of the vehicle about which you want the details.
- By entering the RC number, you will be able to get information about the vehicle.
- With the help of mParivahan mobile app, by entering the number of any vehicle, you can get instant information about that vehicle.
Read More>> CTET Paper II (for classes VI to VIII) Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Owner Details By Gadi Number Plate by sending message
Yes, if you don’t want to download mParivahan or have a keypad phone then you can get this information via SMS support in your phone without visiting the website and downloading the app. For this you have to follow the below steps How to get vehicle information through SMS?
- For this you have to go to the SMS box of your phone.
- In this SMS box, you have to send VAHAN Gadi number to RTO number 7738299899.
- Within 10 to 15 seconds of sending the SMS, you will be able to know the name of the owner of the vehicle and the details of the vehicle.
If this question is coming in your mind that can we get the mobile number of the owner of the vehicle and the address of the owner of the vehicle with the help of vehicle number plate? So we would like to tell you that the mobile number and address of the owner of any vehicle is not shared by the Transport Department. Because the mobile number and address of the owner of any vehicle is the personal data of that owner, which is with the transport department but it is not shared publicly.