Jan Aadhar Card Online Correction
Now change name, date of birth, gender under the new rule in Jan Aadhar card, this is the new rule (Jan Aadhar Card Online Correction): After the implementation of Jan Aadhar card in Rajasthan, Jan Aadhar card is necessary for every person as You know that in Rajasthan the name of Bhamashah card has been changed to Jan Aadhar card by Gehlot government Jan Aadhar card is for taking benefit of the government.
Under the schemes of important documents, residents of Rajasthan will have to make use of all government facilities like old age pension, scholarship scheme given by Social Justice Empowerment Department, take advantage of labor card, get ration card. To take advantage of all other government schemes, it is necessary to have a Jan Aadhar card.
Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Card Online Correction 2022
For doing any name correction in Jan Aadhar card, you were given one chance to do name correction but now you will be given more than one chance to change your name gender or more than once in Jan Aadhar card. According to the order issued by the government, now you can change the date of birth name gender category caste etc.
Process of Jan Aadhar Card Online Correction 2022
As per Rule 38 of Rajasthan Jan Aadhaar Authority, the name, date of birth and gender of the head of the family or any member can be changed only once. Along with this, a provision has been made to change the category/caste of the resident only once in the Jan Aadhaar portal. But in some cases it has been observed that the corrections made in the first instance also turn out to be incorrect due to mistake of E-Mitra or any other error during the desired amendment in these information.
Due to such cases common people are facing difficulties in transfer of benefits through Jan Aadhaar platform. Therefore, there is a need to amend this rule to remove this problem. But while this amendment to the rules is under process, the following procedure is directed to be followed for resolving such matters.
New Rules of Jan Aadhar Card Online Correction 2022
- For more than one change in the name, date of birth, gender and family category/caste of any resident, the District Collector and District Jan Aadhar Yojana Officer is appointed as the Appellate Officer.
- Applicant who needs to change his name, date of birth, gender and family category/caste more than once,
- He/she will also have to attach the desired documents as per the list of documents attached in Appendix-I along with the updated application form.
- The applicant will have to present his side by personally appearing before the District Collector and District Jan Aadhaar Planning Officer for the above amendment.
- The District Collector and the District Jan Aadhar Yojana Officer after thorough scrutiny of the documents will decide whether the appeal made by the applicant for amendment is acceptable or not.
Read Also>> What is a Virus Computer and Examples
New rules of Jan Aadhar Card
- Both the updated form and desired documents will be uploaded on Jan Aadhar Portal by the District Collector and District Jan Aadhaar Planning Officer with their own login SSO ID and Password.
- After the forms and documents are uploaded in Jan Aadhaar Portal, the District Collector and District Jan Aadhaar Scheme Officer will have to tick the following checkbox “This amendment is accepted/rejected after verification of the documents desired by me.”
- As soon as the District Collector and District Jan Aadhaar Scheme Officer ticks the above checkbox,
- An OTP will be received on their mobile, after entering which the desired modification will be accepted/rejected and saved.
- The process of updating the above name, date of birth, gender and family category / caste will be completely free of cost through appeal before the District Collector and District Jan Aadhaar Planning Officer. No further verification will be required after disposal of the above appeal and there will be no limit on the amendments to be made through appeal
Jan Aadhar Card Online Correction Type 2022
Date of Birth / Age – Birth Certificate, 10th Class Certificate, Aadhar Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Pan Card
Change of Name – Photo ID Card, Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Bank / Post Office Passbook
Family Category / Caste – Family Category / Caste Caste certificate of own or any one of the parents or siblings in the family
Gender – Self Declaration
How to Apply for Jan Aadhar Card Online
- There are many benefits of Jan Aadhar Card like JAN AADHAR ID is only for Rajasthanis.
- Which sets them apart from other states.
- You will see many options on the official website of Jan Aadhaar Scheme.
- Such as Citizen Registration, Forget Registration, Citizen Enrollment, Acknowledgment Receipt, Upload Document and
- Know your Jan Aadhar ID Number.
- Jan Aadhar Card Kaise Banaye To generate Jan-Aadhaar number, you have to apply online first.
- By visiting the site of Jan Aadhar Card Yojana, read to know its complete registration process. Follow all the steps given below because it is easy to do. Now let’s start the Jan Aadhar enrollment process.
Without this, you will not be able to take advantage of any Rajasthan government schemes. Jan Aadhar is generated in total 3 steps First: Registration Second: Attendance Registration and Entering Documents. After completing these 3 steps your online Jan Aadhar Rajasthan Jan Aadhar Download
Use Full Links
|Jan Aadhar Card Online Correction||Click Here|
|Get Latest Update||Click Here|